Fit For Icons Shipping & Delivery Policy
It is important to Us that You are happy with Our Products. If there is any reason why You are not completely satisfied with products You order from Us, You can simply return them to Us – please see “Returning Products” section below.
Our carriers are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, airports, and prisons. We will also at Our discretion exclude delivery to any addresses which are considered to be insecure.
We are not liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
We can deliver to British Forces Post Office (BFPO) addresses.
Delivery will be to the UK or International address or store specified in Your Order. We offer a variety of delivery options but We shall have no liability for any delay or failure to deliver a Product if the delay or failure is wholly or partially caused by circumstances beyond Our control.
When placing an Order, please bear in mind We are unable to deliver on Public or Bank Holidays and Orders placed on those days, or at busy periods may take longer to deliver.
UK Next Day Delivery
We aim to deliver Next Day delivery Orders within 1 to 2 days. ALL deliveries will be made between 08:00 and 20:00 Monday – Saturday (excluding Public/Bank Holidays).
Our carrier is not available to deliver next day to the following locations:
- The Scottish Highlands and Islands,
- Isle of Wight,
- Isle of Man,
ALL deliveries will be made between 08:00 and 20:00 Monday – Saturday
UK Standard Delivery
We aim to deliver all mainland UK standard delivery Orders within 5 working days Monday - Saturday.
We aim to meet these timescales but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer.
ALL deliveries will be made between 08:00 and 20:00 Monday-Saturday (excluding Public/Bank Holidays).
Deliveries to The Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland may take up to two working days longer.
We also deliver to the Channel Islands. For details of the service and cost please see Our Delivery page.
International Delivery Services
Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation. Recipients of deliveries made outside the UK may have to pay import duty or formal customs entry fees. Any customs or import duties are charged once the Products reach the destination country and these charges are Your responsibility and must be paid by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot tell You what the cost would be as customs policies and import duties vary from country to country.
In addition, some countries have import restrictions on certain Products or materials. You are responsible for determining whether there are any restrictions on delivery of Our Products to Your selected destination. You can contact Your local customs office for assistance regarding these matters. Delivery may be delayed by local customs because of this but this is out of Our control.
If You paid for your delivery by a certain date or time and it does not arrive by that date, let us know and We will begin Our missing parcels procedure. If You paid for standard delivery and Your Order fails to arrive within 14 days (UK only) and 28 days (International) of despatch and You notify Us. We will investigate Your claim and if We are satisfied that the non-arrival of the Product(s) was attributable to Us then a refund will be credited to the payment method which was Used to place the Order. Please note that We may refuse to make future deliveries to addresses that are considered to be insecure. In this event You will be contacted by Our Customer Services Team and asked to provide an alternative delivery location for future Orders.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (UK) state that You have fourteen (14) calendar days to cancel the Contract for Your Order with Us and We will issue You with a full refund for the items
You have purchased and the cost of standard delivery if You've paid for shipping for
countries in the UK and EU only.
- If You wish to cancel Your contract the fourteen (14) calendar days start from the day
You receive your order.
- If You purchased Your item(s) through Our website or mobile app and wish to cancel
it You must return the cancelled order to Us. You have 28 days from the day You received the Order for the Item(s) it to be returned to us. You can return the Item(s) to Us by one of the methods specified in the returns section of Our website
- The Item(s) within Your order being cancelled must be unused and in their original packaging.
- In the unlikely event that Item(s) are returned to Us in an unsuitable condition, We may have to send the Item(s) back to You. In this case We will not refund you.
- Should You request a refund outside of these times then We may reject Your refund request or choose to refund You directly to a gift card.
- For UK orders We will refund You within 14 days of You sending Your returned Item(s).
- For International orders We will refund You within 7 days of Us receiving Your returns item(s)
- If You are cancelling Your whole Order and You've paid for delivery, We'll also refund the cost of standard Delivery within the UK. If only part of your Order is returned, any delivery charge You paid won't be refunded.
We need confirmation of cancellation from You, so You need to get in touch using one of Our available contact options either the Contact Us Form or
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let Us know You'd like to cancel Your Order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- Once You let Us know You'd like to cancel, We will email and let You know how to do this.
- This is not a full statement of Your rights under the Regulations. Full details are available from Your local Trading Standards Authority or Citizens Advice Bureau.